Roberto Almanza wrote:
> I tried passing in the INSTALLDIR as a parameter to the call, but it is
> being passed in as the empty string.

If INSTALLDIR is coming from the .msi package that consumes the .msm,
it's not going to work: Merge modules are supposed to be self-contained,
so their IDs are "modularized" by appending a form of the .msm package GUID.

Unless you need to distribute your modules outside your team, I'd
suggest using .wixlibs instead. In fact, you don't even need that; just
throw the .wxs into each project that needs it, then use ComponentRef to
pull in the Fragment content at link time.

--
sig://boB
http://joyofsetup.com/