Hi,

Is it possible to customize the error text on the ErrorDialog.  I have
a windows service that gets installed/started with my application, but
there are error conditions that can occur during init to prevent the
service from starting.  Now all this is logged to the windows event
log, and some of them are treatable there and then, but I would like
to customize the text that the error dialog shows when a service fails
to start, to tell the user to check the event log, fix the problem and
hit retry.

Is this possible?

Thanks