Yea, I thought about that, by perhaps setting the error string
property before StartServices and then clear it after StartServices
but I wasn't sure how many different errors can occur inside
StartServices - it may not make sense to the user if the error is not
related to the service failing to start, and not being my service
also,  (does IIS for instance get started here).

Definitely something I will consider though.