-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Yuval
David
Sent: 09 September 2008 09:20
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] custom action- how can i know if succeeded ?

Hi,

I have a CA that I need to know if it succeeded or not, The returned
value is "ignore" but I need to know The value of "InstallD" after the
execution.

How can I know?

This is the code:

<CustomAction Id= InstallD BinaryKey='CA'

         VBScriptCall='DriverInstall' Return='ignore' Execute='deferred'
/>

<Custom Action="InstallD" After="InsertFiles"> Not Installed</Custom>