Hi,

I am using custom action to call msbuild project file, it is working fine but
it is popinf up cmd prompt, i want to runn in supress mode.

can anyone help me.

sample

<CustomAction

Id="SetPropertySampleEXE"

Property="SampleEXE"

Value="C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\MSBuild.exe" />

<CustomAction

Id="InvokeSampleEXE"

Property="SampleEXE"

ExeCommand="/property:EnvironmentConfig=DEV;NovaRootDirectory=[INSTALLLOCATION]
[INSTALLLOCATION]Build\Scripts\Deploy\NOVA.Integration.Deploy.Application.proj"
/>

InstallExecuteSequence>

<Custom

Action="SetPropertySampleEXE"

After="InstallFinalize">NOT Installed</Custom>

<!--After="IPublishFeatures" InstallFinalize 'NOT Installed OR REINSTALL-->

<Custom

Action="InvokeSampleEXE"

After="SetPropertySampleEXE">NOT Installed</Custom>

</InstallExecuteSequence>

Thanks &  Regards,
Chandrashekar vuppala
M-9908298419

IMPORTANT
1.      This email and any attachments are confidential.  Any unauthorised
dissemination or other use of these materials is prohibited.  If received in
error, please contact us and delete all copies.
2.      Before opening or using attachments, check them for viruses and
defects.  Our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments.
3.      Protecting your privacy is important to us.  Our privacy statement and
further information is available at www.oakton.com.au.