Seems like the workflow is:

1. Connect to Server B (sql server) using an existing sql login (not
windows), that has less than admin level rights (configured where? created
when?).
2. Somehow obtain different credentials from Server B that have
administrative rights on Server B.
3. Connect with new credentials to Server B
4. Create/Attach new database to Server B.
5. Grant login rights and dbo role on new databases to the original set of
credentials.

The work flow is flawed though.. It's flawed, because the only way that it
could work would be if the initial lower access account was powerful enough
to gain admin access through the second account.... Then what is the point
of a second secure admin account in the first place? It's a major security
hole to attempt a solution that would work that way.

What you should do instead is...

1. Ask user to provide admin credentials and server name/instance for
"Server B" during install (or in a less user friendly context, ask for a
whole connection string).
2. Ask user to provide account information for a new login account to be
used by "Machine A". (username, password for sql login, or just
domain\account for windows auth)
3. Connect to Server B with provided existing admin account.
4. Create/Attach database.
5. Create new account for Machine A.
6. Grant login rights and dbo role on new database to the new account.

Does that make sense, or did I miss the point somewhere?

Hope that helps,
Troy