Yes, if your end goal is just to install the database and give the user
that's running the installation ownership to it and login rights, then those
three steps would do it (though you're missing the "user enters sa account
credentials, and server/instance name in custom installer dialog"... You of
course, don't want to hardcode them into the installer. ;)

If you make them properties they can be set from the command line for
automated installs.

Thanks,
Troy