Hi Francis,

May be my approach is wrong as i am a newbie with Wix with no prior
experience on Install Shield.

What i am trying to do here is we have some users that are using a msi
(created with Install Shield) and we are replacing this old msi with the new
one which we are creating with Wix.

So for removing old msi completely from user machine we have created a batch
file that cleans up registry, removes product related files and folders and
removes service that are installed with the old version of msi (created with
Install shield).

And before i install my new version i want to execute this script to clean
all files and setting related to prior msi.

Please suggest if there is any better approach to achieve my goal.

Thanks,
Vivek