Thanks again Chad for your response.
I found a work around that problem. Now insted of doing every thing in one
go. We will run msiexec command twice
for the first time i will run it with the flag which will normally install
every thing and than execute that batch file and clean up every thing
installed previously (it also removed content my msi in installing). So this
will give me a clean machine. Again in second step i am running msiexec
without passing flag which will install my msi normally.:-)

Vivek