Hi,

I am writing a custom action with DTF in C#. My custom action performs token
replacement of database name, servername etc for SQL scripts.
My understanding is that this should be done as an immediate CA, and then
schedule the built in SQL CA as deferred to use the files that I have performed
the replacements on.  I also believe that immediate CA's should have access to
the session properties, whereas deferred do not (please let me know if this is
not the case).
However, my issue is that when I access the properties via session["myprop"],
the property doesn't appear to reflect the runtime value (which has been
updated via the UI before my CA runs).  The value it returns is the same that
is in the Property table.

I have checked the property is in fact updated by adding a second textbox bound
to the same property and it does in fact change once the value in textbox 1
updates.
Am I configuring something wrong? Or am I misunderstanding how this works?

Cheers