> It sounds like you know a bit about CVS, do you know if it is
> possible to view what has change since you last did a
> checkout in CVS or TortoiseCVS? I can see how to do it on a
> file by file basis but not the whole folder.

Neil,

On the commandline, you can do 'cvs -n update', which shows you what would get
updated. This can also be done in TortoiseCVS by doing 'Update Special' and
selecting 'Simulate Update' on the Advanced tab. Alternatively, you can do 'cvs
diff -r BASE -r HEAD' on the commandline to see all the changes - there is no
equivalent in TortoiseCVS.

Regards,
John