Thanks for your reply.
What do you mean by sequence it. I placed my custom dialog between progress
and exit dialogs.
I follwed Pally's advise and did this:

<Publish Dialog="MyExitDialog" Control="Finish" Event="DoAction"
Value="MyCustomAction"">CHECKBOXVALUE = "1" </Publish>

The custom action is launched, but now my installer won't shut down, since
the event has been changed from EndDialog to DoAction...