Hi All,

I attached a VBScript CustomAction to a Control.

        1
        TestPassed=1

MyScripts.vbs has the following pseudo-code:

    Function PerformTests
        Dim testStatus
        [perform some complicated tests that set testStatus]
        If testStatus = 0
            Session.Property( "TestPassed" ) = "0"
        Else
            Session.Property( "TestPassed" ) = "1"
        End If
    End Function

The property TestPassed gets set correctly by the VBScript call.  However, it
seems that the evaluation of the condition in the Next push button has already
happened before the VBScript call.  If I click the Next button a second time,
it goes to the VerifyReadyDlg.  Any ideas how I can perform the VBScript test
prior to the conditions of the Next button get evaluated?

Thanks in advance for any replies,

Primo