Hi Zett,
   Thanks for the help, Can you please help me how to implement repair for
the mentioned scenario (without UI).  Currently by using "msiexec /fe
sample.msi", I am reinstalling the above mentioned (code) msi. This case is
not working for

1. Xp if 3 or more files are missing or corrupted
2. Vista - if atleast one file got missed or corrupted
      in the above cases I am getting "Windows installer error number 2343.

                                        -Raj

P.S.  /fe option for msiexec is even replacing the corrupted files also
(though windows treats the modified files as higher version)