From: jnewton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2008 09:21
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Scheduling a Reboot After InstallFinalize

This MSM is currently shared by not only the product I create, but also by a
few other products internally.  I inherited this code from another developer
and I'm willing to try different routes to conform to better practice.

I thought that if an MSI and MSM both defined some standard action with
different sequence numbers, the MSI always overruled. Maybe not?

The overall scenario is that this MSM installs underlying driver files and
needs a reboot at the end of the installation.  This MSM is shared by
internal groups and we allow our customers to pull in this MSM as well (i.e.
maybe if they were building some MSI in Visual Studio)

If you have some thoughts regarding a different way to handle this scenario,
I'm up for anything.

Thanks