Hi,

Is there a way to install a service for a file which is not part of the
component/msi. I'm trying to use the already installed Java JRE command line
"[JAVAHOME]\bin\java.exe" as the file for my service. The service is actually
implemented in the java class which is provided as a argument. I'm using the
Java Native Access library at https://jna.dev.java.net/.

I have a propery JAVAHOME which corresponds to the JRE installation directory
and tried to use "[JAVAHOME]\bin\java.exe" as the File Source attribute. But it
always fails with "The system cannot find the file"

Thanks,