Sarva Bellan wrote:
> But similarly as before the installer prompts me to 'Restart the system',
> which is actually fine. (At this point there some files and directories left
> in the installation directory and the service is removed. The leftover files
> are the library jars which were used by the service).

If MSI installs the files, it will delete them. I'd suggest
investigating why it requires a reboot -- if it was able to stop the
service, it should no longer be in use, right?

> After the restart, the files get removed automatically, but the directories
> where those files where remains. Is there something to do, to make sure that
> these directories are also removed.

I don't think so. MSI relies on Windows to handle deleting files after
reboot and I don't think it offers a way to delete the directories.

--
sig://boB
http://joyofsetup.com/