Hi,

I have problem in checking the feature whether installed or not at
uninstallation time. I have used below scripts

My requirement is,  based on feature selection I have to run the custom task, I
am able to run the custom actions successfully based on feature selection at
installation time, but  while uninstalling condition is failing at
<![CDATA[&feature1>2]]>   if  I remove it condition is working.

Please can any one help me in how to check whether the feature is selected or
not at uninstallation time.

Please give me any code snippet if possible.

<Custom Action="UnInstallApp" Sequence="1790">Installed AND NOT REINSTALL AND
<![CDATA[&feature1>2]]></Custom>

<Custom Action="InvokeUnDeploy" Sequence="1790">Installed AND NOT REINSTALL AND
<![CDATA[&feature1>2]]></Custom>

or

<Custom Action="UnInstallApp" After="CostFinalize">Installed AND NOT REINSTALL
AND <![CDATA[&feature1>2]]></Custom>

<Custom Action="InvokeUnDeploy" After="UnInstallApp">Installed AND NOT
REINSTALL AND <![CDATA[&feature1>2]]></Custom>

Thanks &  Regards,
Chandrashekar vuppala

IMPORTANT
1.      This email and any attachments are confidential.  Any unauthorised
dissemination or other use of these materials is prohibited.  If received in
error, please contact us and delete all copies.
2.      Before opening or using attachments, check them for viruses and
defects.  Our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments.
3.      Protecting your privacy is important to us.  Our privacy statement and
further information is available at www.oakton.com.au.