From: dschmitz [mailto:daniel.schm...@dealogic.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 09:14
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Wix - integrating Microsoft SSIS package into setup

Hello,

is there a way to integrate a Microsoft SQL Server SSIS package into a Wix
setup? The setup should install the SSIS package and if possible allow to
define some user settings. I'm not sure if I need a Wix custom action to
achieve this (maybe somebody already wrote one), or if there is another way
to do this.

I would appreciate any help on this issue.

Thanks
Daniel