Hi

I'm trying to build a localized installer but I'm not getting the
results I expect.

I am feeding these params into Light to create a Simplified Chinese
language installation.

    *-cultures:*"zh-CN" *-loc* localization\zh-CN.wxl *-loc*
"%wix_bin_dir%\localization\wixui_zh-CN.wxl"

However, when executed on a Simplified Chinese OS, all the localized
text consists of "?????????".
Both wxl files are utf-8 and when opened on a Chinese OS display the
expected characters.
So, it's as if Light has converted the utf8 in the localization files to
to ascii during the build

Any ideas as to what I am doing wrong or where should I start investigating?
I'm using Light version 3.0.4624.0, if that matters.

Thanks
Jon

*** This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential,
and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any
review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by
others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any
copies of this email and any attachments thereto. ***