SetProperty element can be conditionalized.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bo Cordell [mailto:bcord...@microsoft.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2009 18:36
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] display pre-req messages

In my Wix code, I need to check 3 pre-reqs and display all possible
combinations of missing items at once. Without a custom action, what is the
best way to do it?

 I thought I can set each condition (which is combination of Boolean
operations) to a property and then enumerate the 3 property values and display
the message, but I couldn't figure out how to set a condition value (which is
Boolean) to a property. Is there a way to do it in Wix?

Thanks.
Bo