Hi

I am using Custom actions[ C# Code] for performing some tasks After
InstallFinalize Action

1.       What is the property I can use in my C# Code to find out Mode of
install [ whether I am performing Install/Uninstall/Repair or Rollback]

I tried to use WixUI_InstallMode but it was not working consistently.

2.       During My install, If I encounter any error,  I want to Rollback the
installation.

Can we specifically call similar action Like ActionResult.Failure to rollback

If not is there any possibility for me to call my other Functions to rollback
myself.

Want to perform some action before Prematurely failure Dialog screen appears.

Appreciate your suggestions.

Thanks
Sudheer