Hi,

I really hope you can help me. I wrote an installer that works, but now I need
a interface, where the user have to choose a file with a certain name. It is
possible that there are more than one file with this name. And I have to get
the path of this file while the installation so i can set it in a xml-file.

thanks
Jetzt 1 Monat kostenlos! WEB.DE FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 17,95 EURO/mtl.!* http://dsl.web.de/?ac=OM.AD.AD008K15039B7069a