Allow me to put the text back in that you convienently removed in order to
facilitate your snarky comment:

`...gate your custom action with a condition of REMOVE="ALL"`

I often speak in many ways you "could" do things. I don't take such a narrow
pedantic view that says there's only one way and if you do anything else I'll
criticize you.