Hi,

I'm trying to change my installer so it can be run by users who don't have
administrative privileges.  I've added a limited InstallPrivileges attribute
to the <Package> but I'm not sure of the best way to change the installation
location.  I'm currently using ProgramFilesFolder as my base location, which
doesn't work in Vista.  Is there some other Id I can use?  Where should
programs be installed in Vista and XP if not in the Program Files directory?

Thanks!
Colin