From: JeroenRemie [mailto:jeroen.re...@traxion.nl]
Sent: 03 March 2009 09:58
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Installing to multiple disks

Hello,

I am pretty new to WiX, but for a project in my company we have decided
use it to create an installer to facilitate automated releases and
release
updates.

For this project, we need to install files to both the C and D drive of
our
Test and Develop enviroments. It seems like WiX will only let me install
one source drive (TARGETDIR). Is there a way for me to use one installer
install files to both the C and D drive?

Thanks,

Jeroen Remie
Traxion Consultancy b.v.
Waardenburg, the Netherlands.

------
Open Source Business Conference (OSBC), March 24-25, 2009, San
Francisco, CA
-OSBC tackles the biggest issue in open source: Open Sourcing the
Enterprise
-Strategies to boost innovation and cut costs with open source
participation
-Receive a $600 discount off the registration fee with the source code:
SFAD
http://p.sf.net/sfu/XcvMzF8H