On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 4:03 PM, Scott Vickery <svick...@cavucorp.com>wrote:

> Hello list,
>
> I have a situation where I need to run the same installer more than once on
> a web server.  The situation is that I want to be able to install to a given
> web site once for each customer we have on the same web server.

If you don't like the idea of multiple instances in Add/Remove programs, you
may want to consider web site creation as a task to be handled outside of
the installation process. What you are describing seems to me like more of
an application configuration task that is outside the purview of Windows
Installer.

- Don Benson -