> I appreciate if anyone can tell me why some times some files are not
> installed during Major Upgrade.

Perhaps you could try isolating the problem, by taking each version of the
product that you've released so far and installing, then uninstalling on a
"clean" machine?  I like to use virtual machines so that when I shut down, I
can throw the state away.  Maybe you'll find some orphaned files in certain
versions, and that would explain the behavior you're experiencing?

I'm fairly new to WiX, but if I was in your shoes, that is one technique I
would try.

-Jeff