Hi,

we have different dotnet custom actions which we give under the component
tag. like following\
<Component Win64="$(var.Win64)" Id="Org"
Guid="2716635e-7195-426a-a2ec-b6688f3d27fb">
<CreateFolder />
<compname:Customactionname Id="Orgat" SelectedOrganizations="[aa]"
SourceFolderName="[Install]" ProductName="[ProductName]"
ConfigurationData="[CONFIGURATION_DATA]" On="all" Sequence="206" />
</Component>

we have different features which will have the individual componentref.
But the problem is even though i don't select a perticular feature for
installation, the custom actions are executed. what is the reason for this?
do we set any component installation level?  Please let me know , if you
have any ideas.