From: Brian Rogers [mailto:rogers.br...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2009 11:46 AM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Uninstalling Complus

Hey James,

Are you actually seeing that COM+ is not being removed? When I used it,
back in the 2.0 days, it worked fine for me. I have seen many developers
that register COM+ incorrectly in there DllRegister call. This can cause
the issue where these aren't being completely uninstalled. However,
since you are keeping this from happening I believe you should be OK
with what you are doing.

Thanks,

Brian Rogers
"Intelligence removes complexity." - Me