Hi,

I am trying to migrate my wix 2 wxs files to wix 3 RTM. After doing that with
wixcop(great tool), I still get errors from candle.

error CNDL0035 : The Verb/@Sequence attribute cannot
be specified when attribute Advertise is present with value 'no'.

Following is my codes in wxs file. This is actually from wix tutorial.

            <Component Id="myfile" Guid="8E4C47A3-4CDB-4c2c-A783-0B21747DFC3C">
                <ProgId Id="myfileid">
                    <Extension Id="my" ContentType="application/text">
                        <Verb Id="open" Sequence="10" Command="open"
Target="[!FileId]" Argument="&quot;%1&quot;" />
                    </Extension>
                </ProgId>
            </Component>

Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live Spaces.
It's easy!