Hi,

I have an installation with product language English (US) which compiles and
links into a single msi-file. It runs on most PCs, however, lately I
experienced a strange problem on a dutch OS where it seems to require an
English transform file. I thought all this information is automatically
merged with the msi file?

Product Language is 1033. Package Languages are set to 1031,1033.

I do not use any special compiler/linker options and no transform files at
all. The log file is quite short:
DEBUG: Error 2203:  Database: 1033. Cannot open database file. System error
-2147287038
1: 2203 2: 1033 3: -2147287038
Fout tijdens het toepassen van transforms. Controleer dat de opgegeven
transformpaden geldig zijn.
1033
MSI (c) (DC:50) [17:18:04:072]: Product: DCAMCUT 6.0 for SolidWorks --
Installation failed.

The dutch error message means: "Error applying transforms. Verify that the
specified transform paths are valid."

Does anyone have an idea what to do?

Thanks in advance
Robert