I have the following code for the UI in my setup projects:

  <UIRef Id="WixUI_Minimal"/>
  <WixVariable Id="WixUIBannerBmp" Value="Banner.jpg"/>
  <WixVariable Id="WixUIDialogBmp" Value="Dialog.jpg"/>

This code is actually in an include file that is shared by multiple wix
projects.  So Banner.jpg and Dialog.jpg don't live in each project folder,
they're in a common location.

So I've added relative include and reference paths to each Wix project to the
location where the include file and the 2 jpgs are located.  Both projects find
the include file correctly via the include path but both fail to find the
images.

When specifying images like this, does the linker not search the reference
paths for them?  Is this a bug or is this as expected?  If so, how can you
share images across multiple projects?  I've tried putting the common UI code
in to a WixLibrary project but that doesn't work either (see my earlier post).

Thanks

Russell