You may check the Windows Installer SDK.  You can author your own validation
DLL's, called .cub files.  You typically would write these in C++.  The
validations is them called from the command line (msival.exe ?, I forget).
This would be how you could add custom validation to your build.

The Wix build should be running some of the more standard validations.
Authoring your own custom validation would not be a trivial task.  You could at
least get by using the MSI automation layer to query the built .MSI package for
consistency violations according to your business rules.  The automation layer
can be used to query the data and it is in the MSI SDK.

Regard,
greenaj