From: Christopher Painter [mailto:chr...@deploymentengineering.com]
Sent: 21 July 2009 17:42
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] TCP/IP Corruption After Uninstallation of
WiX-generated MSI

Actually, it's redistributable:

http://blogs.msdn.com/gertd/archive/2008/08/22/redist.aspx

%ProgramFiles%\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VSTSDB\redist-enu.txt
Subject to the license terms for the software, you may redistribute the files
(unmodified) listed below.
DatabaseSchemaProviders.Extensions.xml
Microsoft.Data.Schema.dll
Microsoft.Data.Schema.ScriptDom.dll
Microsoft.Data.Schema.ScriptDom.Sql.dll
Microsoft.Data.Schema.Sql.dll
Microsoft.Data.Schema.resources.dll
Microsoft.Data.Schema.ScriptDom.resources.dll
Microsoft.Data.Schema.ScriptDom.Sql.resources.dll
Microsoft.Data.Schema.Sql.resources.dll
vsdbcmd.exe