Thanks Blair!

"you can create an uninstallation shortcut, but that
is incompatible with the Vista Logo program." - wow, good to know. I'll
remember this. The reason we create the uninstall shortcut becuase our customer
ask for it.
"but you can use the
ARPNOREMOVE trick I mention to use UI from the shell" - so I set the property:
<Property Id="ARPNOREMOVE" Value="1" />
 but the uninstallation(from Start->All Programs) process is the same as
before. However, I do realize the "Remove" button in ARP is gone. Is the the
correct behaviour? If so, the button is gone, what else I can do?
"Re: adding a dialog box to the uninstall UI
Yes. The process is the same." - I add a dialog. But I don't know how to make
it show up in uninstallation. Which UISequence I should use? Here the dialog
code, it shows up now at the beginning of the installation:
<Dialog Id="MyRemoveDataDlg" Width="260" Height="85" Title="[ProductName]
[Setup]" NoMinimize="yes">
<Control Id="No" Type="PushButton" X="132" Y="57" Width="56" Height="17"
Default="yes" Cancel="yes" Text="No">
<Publish Event="EndDialog" Value="Return">1</Publish>
</Control>
<Control Id="Yes" Type="PushButton" X="72" Y="57" Width="56" Height="17"
Text="Yes">
<Publish Event="EndDialog" Value="Exit">1</Publish>
</Control>
<Control Id="Text" Type="Text" X="48" Y="15" Width="194" Height="30">
<Text>Are you sure you want to remove settings?</Text>
</Control>
<Control Id="Icon" Type="Icon" X="15" Y="15" Width="24" Height="24"
ToolTip="Information icon" FixedSize="yes" IconSize="32" Text="[InfoIcon]" />
</Dialog>
<TextStyle Id="DlgFont8" FaceName="Tahoma" Size="8" />
<TextStyle Id="DlgTitleFont" FaceName="Tahoma" Size="8" Bold="yes" />
<InstallUISequence>
<Show Dialog="MyRemoveDataDlg" After="CostFinalize" />
</InstallUISequence>
</UI>

"To make it easier to help you, please tell us which WixUI you are currently
using, and what modifications you have already made to it." - we use
WixUI_InstallDir. But we modify it a little bit, and we also modified ExitDlg
and InstallDirDlg. That is because we need to implement the "launch application
option at the exit page". I know there is a "HowTo" in Wix help document about
how to do it. I actually did it by using those code. But our manager said
"there is a grey background around the checkbox" and ask me to "remove it". So
I found a solution:
http://www.dizzymonkeydesign.com/blog/misc/adding-and-customizing-dlgs-in-wix-3/
the solution suggested us to modify those 3 files. Well this solution isn't
perfect as there is another issue. It always showing up even in uninstall move
when using ARP. It's funny that after uninstallation, the option still says
"Launch Application". This is another issue I'm trying to get answer from Wix
community:
http://n2.nabble.com/WiX-3-0-Install-Repair-Remove-operations-and-Installed-NOT-Installed-properties-td2847409.html#a2847497

Thanks.