From: little.forest <little.for...@ymail.com>
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
<wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2009 5:07:42 PM
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] How to add a dialog box when uninstall

I kept searching for the answer about this issue. But I couldn't find any
example to make it work.
Can you Wix experts point me out? What else I need to do to show UI in
uninstallation, namely, "enable maintenance mode"? And further how to add a
radio button etc. to enable "remove user data option" during uninstallation?
(Uninstallation: I mean, the end user clicks the uninstall shortcut from
[start]=>[All Programs]. I don't mean the end user re-run the msi again, or
through ARP, or through command line - because normally all of our end users
don't run uninstallation these ways.)