Hi all.

I'm migrating our wix2 install to wix3. In the process, I'm reinstating
the netfx tags on some .dll files to get them ngen'ed as part of the
install, eg:

      <File Id='Controls.dll'
        Name='Controls.dll'
        DiskId='1'
        Source='..\bin\Controls.dll'>
        <netfx:NativeImage Id="NGenControls.dll"
          Priority="0"
          Platform="32bit"
        />
      </File>

With the netfx tag added, I get the following warning from light:

    light -nologo -ext WixUIExtension -ext WixNetFxExtension
Resolver-One.wixobj

C:\delivery\Dev\wix30_public\src\ext\NetFxExtension\wixlib\NetFxExtension.wxs(819):

warning LGHT1076: ICE68: This package has elevated commit in
CustomAction table (Action=NetFxExecuteNativeImageCommitInstall) but it
has a schema less than
150.

Running the produced .msi file, the dll files are installed, and they
are scheduled for ngen on priority 3. I'd really like to be able to ngen
them synchronously, as part of the install, as we did with Wix2. I can't
understand the above warning, and haven't been able to Google anything
useful either.

Does anyone have any clues, or suggestions of what I should be reading
up on?

Many thanks,

    Jonathan

--