The one day that you do decide to localize it, you won't suddenly find your
second language overwriting your MSI from the first.

How all this works can be found in the wix.targets file (AssignCultures
target):

    Determines the final list of culture groups to build based on either the
Cultures property or
    those specified in .wxl files.

      Culture groups specified in the Cultures property must be specified as
a semi-colon
      delimited  list of groups, with comma-delimited cultures within a
group.
      For example:
        <Cultures>en-US,en;en-GB,en</Cultures>
      This will build 2 targets, outputing to en-US and en-GB sub-folders.
Light will first look
      for strings in the first culture (en-US or en-GB) then the second
(en).

      Cultures of .wxl files will be used when the Culture property is not
set.  The culture of a
      .wxl file is determined by the Culture attribute in the
WixLocalization element in the file

    Sets the OutputFolder metadata on each culture group.  In most cases
this is the same as the
    first culture in the culture group.  When the Culture's property is
unspecified and no .wxl
    files are provided this is the same as the output directory.  When the
Culture's property
    specifies a single culture group and no .wxl files are provided this is
the same as the output
    directory.

    Updates the TargetPath and TargetPdbPath properties to be used in
subsequent targets.