Hello,

 We're trying to manage the database schema from an Wix-based installer.
There are many tables containing FILESTREAM columns. The database engine is
properly configured and the SQL script to create the table runs fine from
SQL Manager, however the installer reports an error:"failed to execute SQL
string, error detail:Invalid filegroup 'FS' specified".
  Has anyone run into this problem before? Should we run the script using
sqlcmd?

Dan