From: Chris Jokinen [mailto:chr...@directron.us]
Sent: Monday, October 12, 2009 2:33 PM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] silent install, command line, parameter and writting to
registry or file

Hello All,

I have a small project that is a windows service, but I need to make an
installer to run via the command line and pass 3 parameters that will be
used to set the configuration in the registry or the apps config file. I
also need to run the generated msi from the command line for silent installs
(network install pushed from an administrator).

Is the possible with WiX? And if so where can I find guidance on its
implementation?

All the best!

Chris