Our installer uses major upgrades as described in many Wix documents.
I would like to add a little more comfort to the installer by giving the users
the following choices:

1. Uninstall the previous major version (4.0) during install of 5.0 or
2. Have 4.0 and 5.0 installed side by side

The install packages for 4.0 and 5.0 use different upgrade codes.

Is there a way to tweak "RemoveExistingProducts" by user input?

Best regards,

Frank

Neu: WEB.DE DSL bis 50.000 kBit/s und 200,- Euro Startguthaben!
http://produkte.web.de/go/02/