From: Tim Musschoot [mailto:tim.mussch...@telenet.be]
Sent: Thursday, November 05, 2009 11:05 AM
To: 'General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.'
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Read ProductID (PIDKEY) from registry

It appears to be a property set by MSI in a location with a strange GUID. In
brief: I cannot find logic between the application and the place MSI puts
this parameter.

I need to make a customaction call to the "MsiGetProductInfo" method in
"msi.dll", passing some params. However, I've still not found how to call a
dll method, passing parameters :-s