38 is correct now (32 is an old incorrect value). The easiest way to solve
this problem is to use the EnsureTable element for the Extension table. The
WiX toolset will then use its definition (which is correct) for the column
before the Merge Module is merged and fix the error.

virtually, Rob Mensching - http://RobMensching.com LLC