There's no option to find out if the property was set using the command
line. You'll have to handle your defined default value for the property
instead. For example, set the default value of your property PROPERTY_RUNCA
to "Secret". For the custom action, set a condition to
PROPERTY_RUNCA="Secret". Now, if the user sets the property to anything
using the command line, the custom action won't be executed. Except if the
user knows that "Secret" is the only valid value of course :)

Best regards,
Sebastian Brand

Deployment consultant
E-Mail: sebast...@instyler.com