Hi,

This is a noob question, but I did not find an easy way of doing this.

I have a custom property element:

<Property Id="radioButtonSelectedSystem" Value="0" />

which is linked to a radio buttons group on a custom dialog in order to
select a desired system.

Depending on what the user selects, some files should be installed and
some not.

I need a way to specify a condition for each file or component.

Something like <Condition> radioButtonSelectedSystem = 1 </Condition>

I've already tried this, but it's not working. Also the property value
is changed when the user selects a different

Radio button, I've tested this.

Thanks for your time,

Adrian Faciu