Do not use "0" as a value for a property. It's used as "NOT set" for the
property, like "" as well. I tend to you "yes" and "no" strings directly to
reflect booleans.

Best regards,
Sebastian Brand
sebast...@instyler.com

Instyler Software - Software development, deployment and productivity
Geisenfelder Str. 53a - 85053 Ingolstadt, Germany - EU VAT ID: DE219712370
Phone: +49 841-4544567 - Fax & voicemail: +49 321-21220152
www.instyler.com