It's been a long time since I've used WIX, so it's almost like starting
over again.  I thought I'd restart my education by using dark.exe to
decompile some of our existing MSIs, but every time I run the one that
was installed by the WiX v3.0 installer, it abends with:

dark.exe : error DARK0001 : Unable to cast object of type 'System.Int32'
to type 'System.String'.

This happened with a fairly complex installer for a Visual Studio
add-in, so I tried it with a very simple and straightforward one, with
the same results.

Is this version of dark.exe known not to work?  Should I look for a
later build?  Thanks!