From: Thu Rein Win Htet [mailto:trwh...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2010 11:11
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Wix uninstall problem

Hi,
I am getting error while uninstalling my application,  my database is
not get dropped and the iis web application also not get removed,
instead I am getting error message and the uninstall transaction end
unsuccessfully.  I am using property to get the user input in order to
set up db and iis, and if I remove those properties and use the hard
code values the application is uninstalled successfully.  Any
ideas....

 <DirectoryRef Id="IISDIR"  >
    <Component Id="OfficeManagerWebSiteComp" KeyPath="yes"
Guid="151C04A0-9788-4d01-9313-0C8243782230">
      <iis:WebSite Id="OfficeManagerWebsite" Description="Website"
AutoStart="yes"  StartOnInstall="yes"   ConfigureIfExists="yes"
                    Directory="IISDIR" ConnectionTimeout="360" >
        <iis:WebAddress Id="OfficeManagerWebAddress"
Port="[IISPORT]" />
        <iis:WebApplication Id="OfficeManagerApplication"
Name="OM Web Site"    ScriptTimeout="360" />
        <iis:WebDirProperties Id="OfficeManagerWebDirProperties"
Execute="yes" Read="yes" Script="yes"  AnonymousAccess="yes"
WindowsAuthentication="no"
               DefaultDocuments="Default.aspx" />
      </iis:WebSite>
    </Component>