Sounds like a bug in signtool.exe or one of its dependencies (if any) if
it works OK on smaller MSIs on the same machine.

Which version of the Windows SDK are you using? I'm using signtool from
the v6.1 SDK (have installed v7.0 but I've not gotten around to
modifying my build scripts as yet) but the largest MSI with an embedded
CAB I've signed is 420MB. The v6.1 & v7.0 SDKs are downloadable in ISO
format from the Microsoft download centre if you want to try using one
of those.

Good luck.

Palbinder Sandher
Software Deployment & IT Administrator
T: +44 (0) 141 945 8500
F: +44 (0) 141 945 8501

http://www.iesve.com
**Design, Simulate + Innovate with the <Virtual Environment>**
Integrated Environmental Solutions Limited. Registered in Scotland No.
SC151456
Registered Office - Helix Building, West Of Scotland Science Park,
Glasgow G20 0SP
Email Disclaimer